[Dixielandjazz] Sac à Pulses on TV

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 8 21:27:28 PDT 2007

Gary and DJML--
     Well, my brother in the U. S. Embassy
(stationed in Oman, Bulgaria, Brussels, Berlin,
Moscow, Zurich, etc.) speaks 8-10 languages, but
all i speak is Texican ("Howdy!").  Whatever
Spanish in highschool and German in college
adhered to my memory-globules has long since been
dissolved by the frequently applied poultice of
controlled and uncontrolled substances dating
from the 1960s in Reno (the den of iniquity was a
din of inequity), so i don't know French (long
way to go for that disclaimer, eh?).
     However, i went to the website described, and
my Firefox froze and broke on it.  So i tried
Safari (i have a Mac G5), and it worked.  I
viewed about 17 minutes of incomprehensible
gutteralisms, and then your band appeared.  I
recorded the video of it (91 MB, Sac-a-pulses on
TV.mov), which i can attach in an email to you if
you want it.  (For those curious how i did this,
i used Snapz Pro, at
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/).
     Unfortunately, i don't know the name of the tune you were doing.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**             "O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet."
**                     -- St. Augustine (354-430)