[Dixielandjazz] Performance "Order" of St. Louis Blues

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 15:57:46 PDT 2007

I have an email from a non-listee asking me to show him "one recording" of
St. Louis Blues that does not start with "I hate to see", but instead starts
with what I think of as the Latin section.  I don't think I will  have a
problem doing that, but it takes me to a larger question.  What's  the known history
on how the order of playing it got changed from ? original  sheet music?
Opinions & knowledge out there in List Land?   Thanks!
Ginny