[Dixielandjazz] Do Your Duty

TBW504 at aol.com TBW504 at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 02:20:57 PDT 2007

The post office handling fee for collecting customs charges in the UK has
been raised to £8 (approx. $16). Yesterday I received a package of CDs which
attracted the attention of the revenue people resulting in a total of £12 to pay
 before I could get my recordings (the latest Preservation Hall memorabilia)
Although I send and receive books and records all over the world this is  the
first time I've had charges made. Be warned, they may be tightening  up!
Brian Wood