[Dixielandjazz] The Band Scammers

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 4 16:34:30 PDT 2007

Any time I get an email with grammar and spelling this bad, I immediately
hit the delete key. Also, if it is her own wedding, then it is interesting
that she signs it "Mrs. Joy Brown." The whole tone of the email is
reminiscent of the multi-million dollar offers from Nigeria. The kicker is
the "God BLESS" at the end.

Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine