[Dixielandjazz] Graduated fees for Internet usage

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Tue Oct 2 20:09:38 PDT 2007

Congress and the feds have been trying for years to figure a way to tap
into Al Gore's invention. Nothing is forever, and our free ride will end
sometime soon. The increased costs will probably be on the order of the
"want more? Pay more!" model.

Want to cripple the world? Knock out the communications satellites.
Where'd I put my Boy Scout Manual that has all those semaphore flag
alphabets. Maybe we could resurrect the Morse Code.

Jazz content: It's a huge world after all.

Charlie Hull