[Dixielandjazz] Tenor Guitar

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 1 18:04:18 PDT 2007

I hope this is a permissible thing to do: I have one of my hand-built
archtop tenor (or plectrum) guitars up on eBay at a very reduced price
(because Kurt Abel had it for over a year showing it off at shows and
conventions). There is nothing wrong with it, it is just used. All you tenor
or plectrum banjo players who would like an easy to play 4-string guitar,
made from top quality wood that sounds great, check out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190157054592&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines Custom Guitars