[Dixielandjazz] Sundance program with Wynton Marsalis

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Nov 30 21:59:21 PST 2007

Hi all,

I know Wynton Marsalis is a lightning-rod topic for some of you, but
I just watched a program on the Sundance Channel with him and
Louisiana Chef John Besh and I thought it was well worth the time. If
you get the Sundance channel on your cable TV you should look for it
- there is a bit, a touch, of OKOM there - not a lot, but some ;-)

Here is a short clip (not at all like the whole program)
<http://www.sundancechannel.com/iconoclasts#/episode/210248257>

Dave Richoux