[Dixielandjazz] The Day the Music Died.-BMI style. Death to theMuseums

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Nov 27 10:57:04 PST 2007

I would think they would go after them first but on the other hand it's
tough to sue government for anything so they may not think it's worth it so
far as the SJHouse goes.

If someone contacts her it might just worry her without cause and it might
effect the way she hires music.  Almost everything done there is pre 1923
anyway being mostly Ragtime music.
Larry
StL