[Dixielandjazz] Milt Bernhart was Frank Rosolino

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:45:10 PST 2007

Dear Steve,
I should have known that yopu would come up with a list of musicians
most of whome never sounded like jazz players to me.  I did not know
about Jiggs Wigham - I've only known him from 3 Sat broadcast, as a
leader of a German band.
I know some others, of course.  To the best of my memory, Kenton
employed Vido Musso for a while.
Cheers