[Dixielandjazz] Fake Book Project

philwilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 18 14:45:18 PST 2007

Check with David Littlefield ("Sheik") before doing too much work. You may
be reinventing the wheel.

Also, someone sells the Firehouse 5 book already.

If you can export and import music files using the XML format, Finale users
should be able to exchange files with you.

PHIL WILKING

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.