[Dixielandjazz] Frank Rossolino

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sat Nov 17 18:56:17 PST 2007

Yes, I truly believe that we all have a darker side to us. I
personally never hated Frank for what he did, just never really
understood it and felt that he must have been in terrible pain
to take out his family. Thanks for posting that.

Mike

P.S I'm suprised no one's ever done a movie on Rosolino. He was
quite a character. I read a story that he could tell endless
jokes and literally keep a guy in stitches.