[Dixielandjazz] [!! SPAM] Recitals on the move!

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Nov 16 16:17:51 PST 2007

I'm sure what you say is right but sometimes they work great and there is no
problem at all.  The CD's are burned as audio files.  Sometimes they just
won't work.

I think what you are saying about burning out something is really about
putting a data CD with standard non audio files into a CD player.  That can
get to be pretty noisy.  A friend couldn't get one to eject either.  I'm not
sure what he did to get it out.  Other than getting noisy I would doubt that
anything would be damaged other than your hearing.  But who needs that?
Right?
Larry
StL