[Dixielandjazz] San Joaquin DJS, Stockton, CA -- Info? Website?

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Mon Nov 12 14:54:56 PST 2007

As far as I know they don't have a web site, at least they didn't a
couple of months ago when I was visiting Stockton, and visited the
club.  I joined in order to receive their newsletter. They do meet from
1 to 6  at the Elks Lodge. The Newsletter only lists bands thru January.
The president of the club is Deleros Moreira (209)474-1319, Music
Director/VP is Latty Tyrell (916)638-7959

Cell Block 7 played Nov 4th.  In December they meet on the Second
Sunday, Dec 9th and the guest band will be Jazz City. In January they
are back to the 1st Sunday and Jan 9th Midnight Rose will be the guest band.