[Dixielandjazz] Sad record labels

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 08:21:55 PST 2007

There are - sadly - some record labels who don't respond when I send them
polite requests for review/broadcast CDs.
If therefore you dear DJML member have a band or are a member of a recording
band who would like me to air and review your CDs - and I'm not already
doing so - then please contact me because it could be that your record
company are not being promotion conscious. Or maybe an awful lot of letters
are getting lost in the post and have been for several years!
And - please note - this is not a scam to obtain free CDs - I'm quite happy
to return copies when they've been entered into our library.
We now get over 100,000 listeners most months and have had over one million
in the last year. We also get a whole raft of fan mail all of which we reply
to.
Oh - by the way - we're the Hot Jazz Channel at www.radiojazz.co.uk and I'm
Brian Harvey.
The station is privately funded and non-commercial.
I hope to hear from you...............

Checked by AVG.
15:47