[Dixielandjazz] Shimmy Like my Sister Kate

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 7 10:16:35 PST 2007

It's under "Sister Kate", number 10152. It is only in the "special"
verse-chorus volume of about 1000 tunes. The numbers for this special volume
are over 10,000. A lot of the tunes that were missing verses in the original
sets were re-transcribed to include the verse, so there are some duplicates.

I'll send it offline if you would like.

Scott Anthony