[Dixielandjazz] My CD now on eBay

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Tue Nov 6 06:36:42 PST 2007

Shalom Jazz Fans,

The factory screwed up and got my disks done on time despite numerous
foul-ups along the way! I picked them up on Thursday an hour before closing,
and about 3 hours before the kick-off event of our annual folk music weekend
in the same town in Galilee. It doesn't get much closer than that. I am
happy to say that the sound quality and the packaging came out excellent. I
had a good launching of the disk over the weekend. Duplicating with a glass
master appears to be superior to burning. The difference is clearly audible.
Those who have ordered already, the disks are on the way to you by air mail
as we speak.

I have now listed the album on eBay (item #330185429509), which might be
more convenient for prospective customers outside of Israel, especially for
making payment. Those interested can find it by the item number, or by
searching for "Israel jazz CD", or you can search for my name if you check
the option to search the description and not only the listing title.

This is my first experience with selling on eBay. I am eager to find out if
there is a customer base that will find and buy the disk without my
personally prompting them. Next ... CD Baby.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble
Jerusalem, Israel