[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed May 30 22:07:32 PDT 2007

I was just mentioning to someone else off list that I probably listen to
those two CDs more often than any others I have for all kinds of good reasons in
addition to the good reason of Turk.  Love the whole group, the
Yankee-Murphy vocals, John Gill, Bob Schulz or Leon Oakley, Bob Helm, Pete  Clute, Bill
Carroll.

Any thoughts or suggestions on who list mates think compare most  directly
today as a total band?  I already know I still love hearing Bob  Schulz and John
Gill.  By the way, I learned recently that John Gill has  been attending
Austin Banjo Band, being one of the guys, and they are loving  it.
Ginny

In a message dated 5/30/2007 11:43:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,