[Dixielandjazz] Humphrey Littleton Address

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed May 30 19:19:15 PDT 2007

Listmates,

In the late 1980s, I was in the UK.  I went to a pub to see Humphrey
Littleton's band.

I gave him a recording of my then Great Pacific Jazz Band.  To this day he
still plays it from time to time on the BBC.

I want to send him our new Fulton Street Jazz Band CD.  Does anyone have an
address where I can send it and make sure it gets to him?

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --