[Dixielandjazz] Mahalia

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon May 28 16:46:53 PDT 2007

Butch,

I think you may have fallen for the most deadly of all forms of jokes
- the  Triple Entendre!

here is the original single and double:

> I think that referring to all these food-related songs (like ones
> about jelly rolls, kitchen men, etc.) as double entendre is a bit
> far-fetched.

(Unless you are going so deep as to attempt a world record Quadruple!
- if so, I stand in the most deep respect of your lurking - have not
heard from you on this list for quite some time...)

Dave Richoux