[Dixielandjazz] Girl singers

Loerchen2 at aol.com Loerchen2 at aol.com
Sun May 27 12:12:19 PDT 2007

Gee whiz, Larry --

I guess I should be glad I'm a drummer and not a singer!

(but that still makes me not a real musician, right?)

:-)

Sue

On Sunday, May 27, 2007, at 02:36  AM, Larry Walton Entertainment -  St.
Louis wrote:
> Girl singers can be a pain and require very careful  tending much like
> a rose garden.......... Almost universally they end  up not being worth
> it because they just aren't professional. The girls  have other issues
> too.  Getting pregnant is one.

Dear  Larry,
Wow!
I can't believe that you wrote that.
Straight out of the  employment manual used by most male politicians and
employers to justify  lower wages and secondary employment opportunities
for "females".
You're  a very brave man.
Or did you forget the smiley?
Wait until Judy Eames,  Judi, Ginny, Rae Ann, Nancy, Nancie, Audrey,
Kaye, Kay and the other DJML  gals open that one.
Best wishes,
(You may need  them)
Bill.