[Dixielandjazz] Musical ADHD

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat May 26 19:37:27 PDT 2007

Now that Bill has "dared" me.  I know this man, ladies, and I CAN  believe he
wrote it.  Similar story ONLY at least it happened in  1963.  I applied for a
job which was assisting a physician with his  research.  He worked in a state
facility spending government money for this  research.  He said, "I'm not
going to hire you.  You just got  married and are thus likely to get pregnant.
All the time I spend training  you will have been wasted."   And he got by with
that in  1963.  I at least told him that I was not interested in working for
him, that his decision was his to regret.  But, ladies, this is 2007.   Send
me your recommendations!  Of course, do remember, the more  Larry is agitating
someone, the happier he is.
Ginny

In a message dated 5/26/2007 5:52:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bhaesler at bigpond.net.au writes:

On  Sunday, May 27, 2007, at 02:36  AM, Larry Walton Entertainment - St.
Louis wrote:
> Girl singers can be a pain and require very careful  tending much like
> a rose garden.......... Almost universally they end  up not being worth
> it because they just aren't professional. The  girls have other issues
> too.  Getting pregnant is  one.

Dear Larry,
Wow!
I can't believe that you wrote  that.
Straight out of the employment manual used by most male politicians  and
employers to justify lower wages and secondary employment  opportunities
for "females".
You're a very brave man.
Or did you  forget the smiley?
Wait until Judy Eames, Judi, Ginny, Rae Ann, Nancy,  Nancie, Audrey,
Kaye, Kay and the other DJML gals open that one.
Best  wishes,
(You may need them)
Bill.