[Dixielandjazz] Likes and dislikes

JDut953944 at aol.com JDut953944 at aol.com
Sat May 26 12:14:39 PDT 2007

I was one of the people who wrote to the American Rag about how much we
enjoyed the Woody Allen concert at the Napa Valley Opera House.  I had read  all
the negative comments posted about him before we went to the concert.   It
didn't stop us from going.  Who else but Woody would do Abba Dabba  Honeymoon for
an encore with wild instrumental solos to boot!     My other favorite concert
was in the 1960's.  It was Ray Charles playing at  the San Francisco Cow
Palace.  He did about a 30 minute rendition of What'd  I Say, and put the audience
into a frenzy.  Unforgettable.  My advice  - go see who you like and to hell
with negativity.

Carol, Clarinet