[Dixielandjazz] Sun Valley Oct

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue May 22 07:19:05 PDT 2007

Does anyone know anything about this festival apart from what's on the
website?

Tony and I are hoping to come over from England and stay there for about 10
days.  We know that we need too fly to Boise (15 hours in all!) We think
there's a shuttle bus from the airport.  We'd like to get accommodation
fairly centrally so we don't need the expense or renting a car while the
festival is on.  We might want to rent a car in the area for the days when
there's no festival.

Any advice will be welcome, I've tried emailing the address on the website
and also one that was given to me by Denny Farrell...

A lot of English people like travelling to the US festivals but really only
know about New Orleans Sacto and San Diego.  Now's a good time to entice us
over as (not wishing to rub it in) we get about $2 for £1 !

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire