[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 53, Issue 38

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 06:07:23 PDT 2007

"Robert S. Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com>

> church of St. John Coltrane, I don't think so.

It exists, therefore it is. Perhaps you might visit it to experience the
outpouring of love which it generates. Only an hour and a half drive away
from you.

> Now, how about the Church of Satchmo?  That *WOULD be a religious
> experience...

Yes, perhaps it would, but how come it never happened? We might ask each
other why is it that there exists church of Coltrane and not of Satch?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone