[Dixielandjazz] Fulton Street Free Concert Correction

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun May 20 10:17:37 PDT 2007

Correction.  The free concert is on Tuesday may 22, not 25.

Friends,

You are invited to a free concert by Bob Ringwald and the Fulton street Jazz
Band, Tuesday evening May 22, 6:00 - 8:00 PM.

Sierra Pointe Retirement Community,
5161 Foothills Boulevard
Roseville, CA   95747
outdoors on the North Courtyard.
Info, (916) 780-3330
http://www.renaissancesl.com/communities/sierrapointe/index.html

We will have our brand new CD available, see:
http://www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

We will also have a busy schedule at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, May 25-28.
See:
http://www.fultonstreetjazz.com/schedule.htm

Besides playing with the Fulton Street Jazz Band at the 34th annual Jubilee,
I will also be performing with The (almost world famous Boondockers and with
Dutch's Gramercy 6, see:
http://www.ringwald.com/schedule.htm

For more information on the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, see:
http://www.sacjazz.com

For information on the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society, see:
http://www.sacjazz.org

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --