[Dixielandjazz] Advertising suggestions to get MORE peopletothe gig...

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed May 16 08:42:13 PDT 2007

Got one - She's pretty - Likes to sing and makes rehearsals and best of all
likes OKOM.  We try to get out and talk to the people too.  I just got a
good photo and will be redoing my web site soon with everyone's photos.
Someone took photos at a recent gig and who ever it was, was good at it.  I
took all the camera gear but my wife doesn't know how to set it up for a
strong backlight situation so I didn't have any photos taken.  I got three
band members photos sort of through the grape vine and I have no clue as to
who took them.  I understand there are 180 photos on the disk and the piano
man is getting it copied.

I would love to develop an e-mail list to spam but I just haven't had much
luck.  I have a bunch of musicians but that's like preaching to the choir.
My e-list isn't very good though.
Larry - St. Louis