[Dixielandjazz] Liability Insurance...for a gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat May 12 10:33:16 PDT 2007

That is the #1 clause in all insurance policies,  since the insurance
business was started by a certain organization that everyone knows does
not exist in Chicago and New York, with very close ties to the Vatican
in Rome, it makes one wonder don't it.

Now those folks got their Acts of God clause  sanctioned, by the Church
folks educating soooo many folks around the world that GOD has a master
plan and that everything that happens in life is preordained by God
therefore with that clause in an insurance policy they can legally
avoid payment of any and all claims and just collect the premiums
forever, oh yes they do throw out a token payment now and again to
appear to be legal and legitimate, and convince the masses that they
will actually cover their losses,  But hey so do the Slot machines in
Vegas and all other forms of gambling, generally controlled by many of
the same organizations. heh !!  I especially like the return payment on
the lotteries,  If you do win they pay you the interest only which they
earn off the money they made selling the million dollars worth of
tickets over a twenty year period if you live long enough to collect
it, and of course their partner The IRS & State Tax collector is right
there to collect their portion of it too.

There really is A Big Picture, and it ain't always Pretty either. :))

Ever wonder why God always send tornados  to destroy Trailer parks ?
Or only floods Poor folks living below water level.  hummm!

Something to think about !!   Not that we can ever do anything about
it. but ??

cheers,

The root of all evil is not MONEY folks,  People are the root of all
evil  just look around at all the scoundrels especially those involved
with BIG MONEY.     My grandaddy went to prison for making big money,
about a 1/4 of an inch too big. :)  They taught him a better way to
measure while in the big house however, and his license plates all came
out just the right size.

Rev. Tom- Bob