[Dixielandjazz] Turk's trumpet/cornet players

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:29:00 PDT 2007

Well, well, well,
The old recordings are of the standard length of around three munutes;
the later are longer.  So saying they are of the same length seems
rather strange.  Or perhaps this is the difference between live and
studion recordings - the longest tracks (on the records I have) are on
"Live" (recorded at the 1973 Heidelberg Jazz Festival) and on a record
made at the New Orleans jazz Festival in 1955 (Santo Pecora is
featured on some numbers).
Cheers