[Dixielandjazz] Music Minus One

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 23:09:15 PDT 2007

There has been previous recommendations about Music Minus One music/cds.  SheetMusicPlus.com is currently having a sale on these products.  Most are classical, but there are also quite a number of jazz items.

  Kay in Gilroy

  "SheetMusicPlus.com" <notes at SheetMusicPlus.com> wrote:
  Come shop our ever popular Music Minus One Sale this month!
You'll also find the highly esteemed Baerenreiter classical
catalog on sale at 20% off, and a great selection of home page
specials for every style and instrument.

"MUSIC MINUS ONE" SALE - 20% OFF ALL TITLES
Our annual Music Minus One sale is always popular among our
customers. After all, who wouldn't want to play as star
soloist alongside world-class musicians? Each Music Minus One
title includes a high-quality printed instrumental part or
lyrics book, along with an accompaniment CD (minus the
soloist). Choose from classical, pop, jazz and rock titles.

Our sale includes Music Minus One titles for voice and over 20
instruments. Browse our complete "Music Minus One" selection by
using the link below:

ENTIRE BAERENREITER CATALOG - 20% OFF
Baerenreiter produces many of the finest musical editions in
the world, set apart by both their physical beauty and the
unmatched musicological research behind each piece. We
know sophisticated music lovers everywhere will grab this
chance to enhance their collections at these very special
prices. Now through May 31st, you can choose from close to
10,000 titles at 20% off.

Browse these exquisite publications at our Baerenreiter Sale:

MAY BESTSELLERS SALE
Use the link below to browse this month's bestsellers on our
homepage - now on sale at 20% to 25% off. Sale
ends May 31, 2007.

-25% off - "Hannah Montana"
-20% off - John Mayer's "Continuum"
-20% off - "The Bride's Guide to Wedding Music"
-20% off - Selah's "Bless the Broken Road: The Duets Album"
-25% off - "The Kids' Music Collection" (Easy Piano)
-25% off - "Love That Country Music"
-25% off - Mitch Miller's "Community Song Book"
-25% off - "Windham Hill Piano Sampler" (Piano Solo)
-25% off - "The Wizard of Oz"
-20% off - "The Best Jazz Standards Ever (3rd Edition)"
-20% off - "White Pages" Series (Guitar Tab)