[Dixielandjazz] Poor Ken Burns

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sat May 5 13:20:05 PDT 2007

Yeah, I kind of gathered that there was some jealousy. I look at
it this way, there was plenty of time and opportunity to put a
project like Ken's together. Nothing but space and opportunity
and one moved on it. But Ken does and he gets major criticism.
Why are the successful(and the forward thinking individuals)
always criticized by the "non-doers"?

Mike