[Dixielandjazz] Tommy Newsom RIP

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 1 00:25:16 PDT 2007

It's not often I recognise such names.  Golly.  From my early youth days of
begging to stay up and watch Johnny, I can actually remember Mr Newsom's
name.  We're all doomed to drop like flies, it seems,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.