[Dixielandjazz] Bye Bye Black [ooh ah]

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Mar 29 21:50:57 PDT 2007

As I understand it this sport can only be played with success in St. Louis.
First you get 20 or so teenagers who have nothing else to do.  You surround
the worlds fair bird cage at the Zoo and every one yells Fnark (In South St.
Louis it's pronounced Fanark) as loudly as you can.  The results are a
wonder to behold.  Then you run like hell before the park cops get there.

One who's been there - done that... but not lately
Larry
St. Louis