[Dixielandjazz] Bye Bye Black [ooh ah]

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 14:20:01 PDT 2007

Shortly after I met my husband he wanted to take me Fnarking.  We have  now
fnarked in many areas of the globe, but nowhere near all the ones we hope  to.
We first fnarked at night, but in some locations have now done so  in broad
daylight.  First, one has to be near the "fnark" bird, but you  don't want the
bird to see you.  Then with all the air power in your lungs,  and your best
falsetto, you scream an extended,  "F - N - A - R - K".   Since this is the
mating call, the true measure of success is if you evoke the  response of a
competitive male.

Another name for the fnark bird?  Try the second line of the lyrics to
Hindustan.
Ginny

In a message dated 3/29/2007 1:43:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,