[Dixielandjazz] E-MAIL Changes

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 20:59:43 PDT 2007

That being said, I'm sure it was well-intentioned by whomever changed
the
format of the addresses but it is visually confusing.

Well now There you have it, !!  it must be Ringy's fault since he is
listmaster moderator and Sheriff, leave it to him to sneaky enough to
make it visually confusing for the rest of us :))

Damned equal rights crap and politically correct and all that :))

There are however weirder things than this going on with the list,
like messages that never show up at all, but there are replies to them
on the list, so some of us have no idea who or what they are talking
about or addressing.   About 1/2 of my DJMl messages are going to the
spam folder while the others and spam are going to the inbox :))

And us who use Mac's don't right click, and are often even known to
wrong click. :))

cheers,

Tom