[Dixielandjazz] E-MAIL Changes

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 17:10:09 PDT 2007

Hi, Bill....re: your post below (which I DID leave intact as it is short and
relevant)

If you look in the "cc" line, you will see "Discussion list for dixieland
jazz," the properties of which do show as dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com if
you R click on it.

So your "reply all" IS going to the list.

That being said, I'm sure it was well-intentioned by whomever changed the
format of the addresses but it is visually confusing.

If Dave Haupt checks in on the postings, perhaps he could enlighten all of
us as to why it was changed,  and is there any reason why it cannot return
to its former very simple format.  Or perhaps Bob R or someone else who
knows him could ask him?

Jane Lynch

janie39 at socal.rr.com