[Dixielandjazz] Bunny Berigan film clips etc

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 09:58:17 PDT 2007

Bill;

I don't know which internet browser you're using. I use Firefox which easily
blocks pop-up except from sites which I specify and which is amazingly fast.
Most people use Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE). If you wish to stick
with IE, I suggest using the latest version which is 7.0.

Both browsers Firefox and IE are free and can be downloaded from the
internet.

Firefox - http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Internet Explorer 7.0 -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx?displaylang=en

Please note that in order to download IE7 you must have Windows XP with
Service Pack 2 installed. Additionally, Microsoft will ask you to validate
your copy of Windows XP by downloading and installing Microsoft's validation
program.

Stan
Stan Brager