[Dixielandjazz] The narcissitic exmplar

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Mar 22 17:53:42 PDT 2007

OK guys.

That is enough.

I do not want to have to put the list on moderate.  If that happens, posts
will really get hung up because they will have to wait to be checked by a
human before being released.

Rather than doing that, I will put the offending members on moderate.  I do
not want to have to do that either but will do so if this crap continues on
DJML.

Please girls, control yourselves.

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator