[Dixielandjazz] Dustin's Diatribe

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 22 09:50:40 PDT 2007

Steve
and parenthetically, Dave.

A simple " I disagree with your choice of "moral exemplar." would have
been sufficient.
Or if you really needed to vent your political splean an off list note
to Dave would have
sufficed. I am tired enough of political diatribes in the regular public
world (press TV etc.)
-- and we have at least 2 more years of this crap to live thru.

I  must definitely request that this line of discussion is continued on
this list. It is supposed
to be free of this crap. Some time ago I left this list for 2 years,
after seeing it overwhelmed by political
and religious/aniti-religious diatribes. At that time it was the NRA
battle and religion in the schools -
from the conservative side. II don't care if it's right wing, left wing
or in the middle. This is
my one refuge from this angry and troublesome world, please keep it that
way.
Don't make this list a mixen. (look it up.)

Craig Johnson