[Dixielandjazz] banjoists

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 21:34:16 PDT 2007

Hi Bill:

whatever you do don't tell any of them that respond about your gigs in
Shreveport or there will be 999 banjoist down there in a week and you
will have to move up to Baton Rouge to get a gig :))

Cheers,   sometimes lonely ain't such a bad thing.:))   Buy puppy, it
will love you unconditionally , but a musician now that's a horse of a
different color. :))

Cheers,

Tom