[Dixielandjazz] FYI - Itunes problem

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Mar 20 13:27:10 PDT 2007

Sometimes itunes can automatically make itunes the default
software and switch off windows media when you install it. Just
be sure that when you install updates in the future that the
'keep itunes as default player for audio files' is unchecked.
You can also do this in the preferences section in itunes.

Mike