[Dixielandjazz] Islay

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 21:39:29 PDT 2007

SNIP...from Wiggins

> Tom, who still prefers Spanish Brandies and American Sour Mash to most of
> the malts, unless of course there is none of it available. :))

Another snip fpr brevity's sake...
When Cell Block 7 played in Eugene, Oregon a week ago, a fellow Kentuckian
brought some White Lightnin' around to the Saturday night jam
session/feeding frenzy/drinking frenzy...it was SMOOTH, and wonderful!
Make's me wish my mommy and daddy had never moved from Kentucky! (I was 2
yrs old, and had nothing to say about it!)
Warmest regards,
Bob Romans
1617 Lakeshore Drive,
Lodi, Calif., 95242