[Dixielandjazz] Islay

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 21:28:25 PDT 2007

AHHHH not so fast Marek :

Many a hard lot sipper of single malt here in the USa that I have met
have ulcers and therefore do drink their single malt in milk  so that
would make it a really much tastier malted milk than the normal swill
me thinks.

Tom, who still prefers Spanish Brandies and American Sour Mash to most
of the malts, unless of course there is none of it available. :))