[Dixielandjazz] Swing into Spring

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 11:06:55 PDT 2007

>From the youngster (20 now?) who plays OKOM in Northern NJ. Go get em Brett.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Brett Boyd & Friends
eric storckman - david winograd - robbie scott - fred fischer

Swing Into Spring! - Wednesday, March 21st 2007 7:30pm
NO COVER CHARGE! Colucci's Ristorante 279 Haledon Ave - Haledon, NJ  07508

Entertainer Brett Boyd and his 5 piece jazz band will be at Colucci's
Ristorante in Haledon, NJ on the first day of spring, MARCH 21st, for a
grand, jazzy celebration of spring! . . .

Most people don't know that Mister Rogers wrote ALL the music for his
children's TV show, "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood". Songs that have become
worldly-known, like "Won't You Be My Neighbor" and "Such A Good Feeling".
Since his birthday is March 20th, I figured we should celebrate his
underrated music, and his great contributions to society. And we will be
doing just that, but in a fun, jazzy exciting way....and trust me when I
say, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS! This upcoming show will definitely keep
you happily entertained! And as always, you can expect some swell special
guests, including harmonicas, tubas, banjos, and singers!  It is my
guarantee that if you come, and you don't have an awesome time, and
thoroughly enjoy yourself, I will buy you a house and presents for all your
relatives. Please come see me and the band, and I promise you'll be glad you
did!

God bless,
Brett Boyd

Call for reservations/directions: 973-956-9030
For Brett Boyd Merchandise, please visit www.cafepress.com/allthingsbrett
For Brett's official homepage visit www.myspace.com/brettcboyd