[Dixielandjazz] No Sheet music for The Chant

Audrey Van Dyke audrey at callitmusic.com
Mon Mar 12 23:15:45 PDT 2007

Responding to Bill Haesler's sheet music inquiry - What I do not have:
Mel Stitzel's "The Chant."  What I do have: The Chant of the Weed (By
Don Redman) and The Chant of the Swamp (By Elmer Schoebel and Art Kassel).

The search is always fun, even if not fruitful.  That's fruitful as in,
"He Knows  His Groceries," or "Why Aren't Yez Eating more Oranges" or
"My Brother is Coming with Pineapples."

Bill - If you covet copies of any of these, let me know.  But I think
you already have them.

Audrey Van Dyke