[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Marty Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 13:52:38 PST 2007

I agree with Jim Butler. That anonymous writer is a blowhard and I get
  tired real quick reading his drivel. Also,  the rant about a "Teagarden " version of Sophisticated Lady is highly suspect. I own a recording that purports to be Jack playing S.L. but to my "educated ear" is NOT Jack at all but sounds much more like Lawrence Brown, particularly on the "trills." I personally will donate $100 dollars to the DJML piggy bank (if one exists) when and if anyone proves the subject recording is indeed Jack Teagarden.

  Original post:
  "Message: 13