[Dixielandjazz] JazzFest at Sea

Bret E. Bradford BBradford at CruiseCafe.com
Thu Mar 8 09:35:41 PST 2007

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the shameless plug but just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of our Ultimate Jazz Cruise on October 28th to the Western Caribbean. Again this year it will be on Holland America departing from Ft. Lauderdale for 7 nights. So if you haven't made your vacation plans and want to hear these great artists, check out the web site at www.JazzFestatSea.com for more info. I know there was a recent discussion about the cost of jazz cruises but if you think about it in terms of a weeklong festival which includes your meals and lodging, the price is quite fair. Below is our current lineup.

Featuring.
Vocals of Banu Gibson and Terry Blaine
Bands
    Tom Saunders Midwest All Stars
        Tom Saunders
        Chuck Hedges
        Terry Myers
        Russ Phillips
        Johnny Varro
        Paul Keller
        Vince Bartels
    JazzFest At Sea All Stars
        Allan Vaché
        David Jones
        John Cocuzzi
        Mark Shane
        Bob Leary
        Phil Flanigan
        Ed Metz Jr
    The Mighty Aphrodite Jazz Band
Special Guests Warren Vaché Jr and John Allred

Hope to see you there!

Bret