[Dixielandjazz] More on trombones - sort of!

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Wed Mar 7 14:53:42 PST 2007

In all this barrage of pro vrs.anti trombone  topics, it is refreshing
to see that , for once, no one was ganging up and badmouthng that
instrument of angelic sound, the valve trombone. For that I am grateful.
Can't gliss you say? I can but prefer to save it  for when notes fail.
Yours truly,
Don Ingle
Grand Master of the Lodge of the Valv-ed Sackbutt and president of the
"Brad Lives" Society.
Cornets is good, too.