[Dixielandjazz] FW: What we lack

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Mar 6 10:38:24 PST 2007

Larry Walton wrote:

>There are two things different here.  The first one is fairly high quality
TV and a lot of it.  The second is our fondness for passing laws and suing
each other.

Whoops!  I'd have to take you to task on that first one, Larry!  Far from
"high quality"!
Lot of it?  Maybe.  But, then, we all have 100's of channels these days.
Mine get beamed into me from the U.K., so I can relax in my own language,
even!

Your second point is well taken, and I made reference to that in my earlier
emails.  We've got laws, but very little enforcement.  And, forget suing!
Doesn't exist, accept for really important matters.

Jim (staying where I am) Kash