[Dixielandjazz] Cajun/Zydeco Festival was The Latest Revival

Jtnt at aol.com Jtnt at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 08:21:24 PST 2007

Thanks, Steve, for that article. Made me lonesome for Lafayette, where we
spent many hours during our motorhoming days.

Also put me on track to find info on the Cajun Zydeco Crawfish Festival in
St. Pete FL next weekend.

Anyone in that area check out
_http://www.cajunconnection.org/CRAWFISH%20FEST%202007.html_
(http://www.cajunconnection.org/CRAWFISH%20FEST%202007.html)
We'd sure be there if we were in the area.

And I'm reminded of what a great place Lafayette is: they have (had?)
drive-through Daiquiri bars.  Saw one in action; customer drives up to the  window,
is handed a giant paper/plastic cup of Daiquiri, sealed with a plastic  wrap
cover, along with a straw with a sharp point. What a great concept  :-)

Jack Thomas

http://www.aol.com.