[Dixielandjazz] Revivals, Youth, Jazz Cruises

Jtnt at aol.com Jtnt at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 08:21:25 PST 2007

Andy Cooper wrote:, regarding revivals and youth:

<<Still, we could have a revival with us old folks, and besides we  have tons
more money than youth, anyway.  I vote we book a cruise ship for  a weeklong
event filled with customized dixieland and 30's-40's music  venues.>>

That's being frequently done.  Check out _www.jazzdagen.com_
(http://www.jazzdagen.com)

We can hardly wait for their Mexican Riviera Cruise next  fall with

    Mighty Aphrodite with Nina Ferro
    _ Pieter Meijers  Quartet_
(http://www.jazzdagen.com/mexican%20hal%202007.htm)  with Brady McKay
    Uptown Lowdown jazz Band